Links lead to recordings of the presentations.
16:10 Challenges addressed by L@L research & scholarship
- How can we achieve greater social justice? (Dr Julia Snell)
- How can we reduce inequalities between children and improve their life chances? (Dr Paula Clarke)
- How can we communicate across cultures? (Dr Serge Sharoff)
- What does humanity lose when languages disappear? (Dr Diane Nelson)
- How can we optimise language pedagogy to facilitate internationalisation? (Dr Yolanda Cerda)
- How can we apprehend all forms of communication? (Dr Elisabetta Adami)
- How can we improve the effectiveness of communication? (Prof Cecile De Cat)
- How can we improve qualitative research across scientific disciplines? (Prof Stephen Coleman)
- Closing remarks (Prof Cecile De Cat)
17:10 Posters showcasing the work of L@L researchers & scholars
- with drinks/canapés reception
- The posters can now be accessed via the Main Themes page, alongside those from previous showcases.