Leeds Working Papers in Linguistics and Phonetics. Issue 10, 2005
- Language and intercultural communication problems
- Communities of practice: Legitimacy, membership and choice
- Leeds 1966: Some early evidence of “new RP”?
- Reflexivity and argument-demotion marking in Slovene
- The main motivating factors dictating language choices in three Jewish women
- Case marking in Estonian grammatical relations
- Acoustic investigation of English and Japanese [s] and [θ] by English and Japanese speakers