The Interpreting Studies Research Group aims to cultivate cross-disciplinary research on:
- Bilingual processing in consecutive and simultaneous interpreting
- Complex cognitive processing in consecutive and simultaneous interpreting
- Multimodal information processing in interpreting
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural communication in interpreting-mediated events
- Interpreting as a pedagogical tool for advanced-level language teaching
- Technologies in interpreting and interpreting training
Prof. Binhua Wang
Dr Xingcheng Ma, Associate Professor, Southeast University
Dr Min Huang, Associate Professor, Wuhan University
You are welcome to join us!
We welcome researchers in different disciplines from across the university and beyond, who are interested in interdisciplinary research on interpreting, particularly those from:
- School of Languages, Cultures and Societies
- School of Education
- School of Psychology
- School of English
- School of Computing
If you are interested in joining and being added to our email list, please send an email with a summary about how you plan to collaborate/contribute.
Contact: Prof. Binhua Wang email@example.com.
Leeds Interpreting Studies Seminar Series Dr Xingcheng Ma Abstract: It has been decades since eye-tracking was first applied to cognitive...