- Nancy Hawker (The Aga Khan University)
- Stuart Davis (Indiana University)
- Ahmad al-Jallad (Ohio State University)
- Marijn Van Putten (Leiden University)
- Barry Heselwood (University of Leeds)
The first day of the conference will be dedicated to a study day on the Arabian Peninsula, with the remaining two days comprising talks on different aspects of Arabic linguistics. Here are the full programme and the scheudule of the conference:
The conference will be delivered using the Aventri app/platform, which will facilitate a mixture of live and pre-recorded talks along with live Q&A sessions and online chat forums. Once registered, you will receive the log in details to access Aventri.