- Date: Tuesday 4 July 2017
- External URL: https://www.leeds.ac.uk/arts/news/article/4952/third_endangered_languages_workshop_at_leeds
- Time: 9am to 1.30pm
- Location: Leeds Humanities Research Institute
- Time: 1.30pm to 5pm
- Location: Clothworkers North Building LT (Cinema) (2.31)
- Categories: Language and Nature
The workshop will examine the effect of people movement in all its forms on endangered languages.
The first half of the workshop will take place at the Leeds Humanities Research Institute, from 9am to 1.30pm, with lunch from 12.30-1.30 @ the LHRI.
The second half of the workshop will take place from 1.30pm to 5pm in Clothworkers North Building LT (Cinema) (2.31). The workshop will be followed by a wine reception hosted by the Network for Hispanic and Lusophone Cultural Studies.
Please register for the event by contacting Peter Liddiard at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no charge for this event, but places are limited for the morning session, and early registration is advised. Please register by 20 June for catering purposes. If you do need to cancel, please cancel before 30 June. Cancellations after this date will normally incur a £10 fee.